Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

WHAT WOULD BE A FAIR PRICE?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> Australia & New Zealand
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charles

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 5:18 am    Post subject: WHAT WOULD BE A FAIR PRICE? Reply with quote

Hi does anyone know how much the following car would be worth - e.g. how much would be a fair price to pay??

1994 Alfa 33 1.5 IE, NZ New, 94ks, new cambelt, new clutch, excellent cond, no rust, new WOF and REG and still new looking inside and out?

How much in terms of a fair price as a private sale?

Thanks
the_angel
Alfasud

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be guessing at least $3000. Possibly around $5000.
It's a series 3 (and they are quite rare in SA, Australia). But even late 80's models can fetch around 3 or 4k in the eastern states of Aus.
Ben_nz
Gold Cloverleaf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Used cars are worth more in Australia than anywhere I've heard of. Most people seem to be suspicious of Alfa Romeos, and won't pay the same for them as for a popular Nissan or Toyota. I'd say any 33 would be very lucky to fetch $5000 in NZ, even if it were a desirable model, but you could be lucky..
Fletcher
Alfa Arna

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 10:57 am    Post subject: Fair Price Reply with quote

Hi, I would say no more than $3500 more likely to be around the $3000 figure as you can get a 33 16V or 33 8V for a reasonable premium over and above that price. (Go with the 16V if you are going to purchase a 33)
Kiwi Sprint
Alfa Arna

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldnt expect someone would let it go for $3000 with only 94k Kms on the clock,
They seem to be going for around $4000- $4500,But then again they really do apear to take a long time to move on.
As Ben says,people are suspisous of them,plus its a small market.

If they are in a hurry to sell you could get it for $3500 if you play your cards right.

Previous alfas
94 155 V6
87 33 Ti
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> Australia & New Zealand All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: