Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

Brake Fluid problem

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> Boxer Workshop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pimp_Dudu
Alfa Sprint

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2003 9:52 pm    Post subject: Brake Fluid problem Reply with quote

Can somebody paint a pic, or atleast explain how, and where the pipes from the brake fluid box spread around. For i seem to have a leak in one of them. The preblem is i dont know is from teh box, which i doubt, or is from teh pipes...or god knows what else can it b. Anyways i put on wednesday the brake fluiod to the max...and now its gone down 1cm...now under my knowledge thats a bit too much. Anywyas all possible help will be thanked!!!
Yvon
Alfasud

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2003 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know the all circuit and maybe you can follow the pipe. One tips that hapen to me : one hose is going behind fuel filter and was completely rusted.

http://www.duvy.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=My_eGallery&file=index&do=showpic&pid=187&orderby=dateD

Just an idea.

Good luck
Yvon

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> Boxer Workshop All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: