Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

33 blast

View previous topic :: View next topic  
john 33_16v
16 Valve

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:42 pm    Post subject: 33 blast Reply with quote

Hi,

After not touching the 33 for nearly 30 days, i finally had a few hours free, and it was dry, and the roads should have been washed of most of the salt by now.

It started straight away, and drove fantastically Very Happy always seems to go well in cold weather. Had a good blast down the lanes, only slow coach in the way was a series 3 v12 e-type jag with some old duffers in it.

I had been feeling a bit down in the last few weeks, now I know why, 33 withdrawal symptoms!

Just need some warmer weather now for cambelts, tensioners, front pads, oil 'n' filter, thermostat......

John
08 Fiat Grande Punto Exotica Red
90 Yamaha FZR600 Genesis- Silky white/red/blue
Oggie
Green Cloverleaf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:12 pm    Post subject: Re: 33 blast Reply with quote

john 33_16v wrote:
Hi,

After not touching the 33 for nearly 30 days, i finally had a few hours free, and it was dry, and the roads should have been washed of most of the salt by now.

It started straight away, and drove fantastically Very Happy always seems to go well in cold weather. Had a good blast down the lanes, only slow coach in the way was a series 3 v12 e-type jag with some old duffers in it.

I had been feeling a bit down in the last few weeks, now I know why, 33 withdrawal symptoms!

Just need some warmer weather now for cambelts, tensioners, front pads, oil 'n' filter, thermostat......
What salt?. lol
John

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> Car Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: