Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

BigAl

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigAl
P4

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:42 pm    Post subject: BigAl Reply with quote

Hi, my name is Alan, the first Alfa a went in was a 2.6 gtv, I couldn’t believe how quick it was, my mate pat had a few suds, again I was stunned by how quick it was and then he got a few 33’s.
Before seeing my first Alfa, a red veloce I owned; a Cortina mk 4 1.3 s, a Vw polo, a Mazda 323 and a Mazda 323 estate. I’m now on my 4th alfa 33, 2 series 2’s and 2 series 3’s.
I knocked on the owner of the red veloce’s door and asked for first refusal as I thought it looked a mean. The owner said I was the second in line and didn’t hold my breath. Two months later I got a call, was taken for a test drive, where my mate pat poohd himself and I bought it the same day.
After that I got to know 33’s very well, pats brother was an Alfa mechanic and said that the 33 is an easy car to work on and that if I had any probs he would talk me through it or give me a hand.
Prior to this I had changed the clutch, brake pads and core plugs on my Cortina, rebuilt my mums gearbox on her old Vauxhall Cavalier (squeaked really bad after that, not a good job).
Every time my car needs work I say, ill put in a garage, but end up doing it myself due to cost and thinking ahh that will be easy.
My usual line of work is as an I.T contractor and a trampoline coach. I’m an ex gymnast, sports acrobatics, to be exact and still compete occasionally in trampolining for the club I coach at.
Interests, fit women, fast cars, Hi-Fi, music and technology.
1st 33

2nd 33

4th 33

Dino33
Alfa Arna

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:46 am    Post subject: 33 tailgate champagne/silver Reply with quote

Sorry but not an identical match.

Yours appears a silver-grey mine is champagne-silver.
superpec_simon
Alfa Arna

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet Rides Bro!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: