Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

SportsCarEvent in Denmark - Ferrari Enzo! :O

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> Mainland Europe
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wizz
Alfa Sprint

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:39 am    Post subject: SportsCarEvent in Denmark - Ferrari Enzo! :O Reply with quote

Hello! This is mosly for the (few) danish users of this forum. I decided to post this, allthough, given the fact that you are car enthusiasts you most likely know allready.
http://www.sportscarevent.dk/index.htm

One of the BIG things at this event?

You can get to sit along for a ride in one of these, for the price of approx £220. Shocked Shocked

A lot of money! I know, but DAMN that's sweet! I'm looking forward to just the SOUND of that car. Very Happy

The event takes place this weekend, on sunday the 22th of august, and it's in Roskilde.

Last edited by Wizz on Fri Oct 01, 2004 8:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Wizz
Alfa Sprint

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my! I managed to get 4 free rides. Very Happy

-Ferrari 355 F1
    -Maserati Ghibli Cup
    -Dodge Viper GTS
    -Porsche 911 Carrera RS

The Ferrari wasn't so interesting.. It just went really really fast, but you couldn't feel it.
The Maserati was the most fun.. DAMN a sweet car. 2litres V6 with biturbos, 380 bhp. Twisted Evil I WANT IT! Surprised
The Dodge has SO much torque! It's.. scary! Even with these HUGE tires, if he put the accelerator down, it'd go sideways constantly.
The guy who drove the Porsche was absolutely amazing, he was SO skilled, it was so sweet sitting next to him, watching him hit the exact same line in the bends, every time we went round the track.

Pretty good way to spend a sunday. ^_^
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> Mainland Europe All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: