Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

33TI SPORTS ...any infomation

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> Australia & New Zealand
View previous topic :: View next topic  
matt.r

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 7:10 pm    Post subject: 33TI SPORTS ...any infomation Reply with quote

I have a 33ti SPORTS 1988, any infomation would be welcome.Its a 1.5 ,with speedline alloy rims "its Very fast!"....i want to know anything,esp recon boot lid...i live in wellington any local infomation too.Also just a genral question ,what makes this the sports,as ive seen lots of 33ti's ,but not as cool...WHY...WHY...????
AnthonyAus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 1:00 am    Post subject: Alfa 33 ti Reply with quote

I used to own a 1.7 8V ti until some woman ran uo my arse at full pelt and wrote it off now I have a P4 and I think it is slower.

TI models have twin carbs and if you can get a hold of a 1.7 instead of the 1.5 you will notice a lot more power and torque especially down low in the rpm range. Not to mention they still enjoy a rev too.
ricardo
Alfasud

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

not really any different to the others ... though the last carb 1.5 s have 40 m carbs

alfatrofeo blog and interesting stuff .... unofficial ....
http://alfatrofeo.blogspot.com/
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> Australia & New Zealand All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: