Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

Anyone know of a 33 / Sud for sale?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rich t
Alfa Arna

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 10:05 am    Post subject: Anyone know of a 33 / Sud for sale? Reply with quote

I'm after a 33 r Sud- anyone have one for sale?

My first car was a 33, then I had a 145 and i'm currently driving a Renault 19 turbo diesel. It's a ludicrously economical car (and it's actualy quite good) but it is boring the hell out of me.

I'm after a fun runabout and I don't want another 145 (yet) so a 33 or Sud it has to be.

I'm not bothered about whether it's an s1, 2 or 3 - or even a Sud / Sprint. if it's an s3 it really needs to be a 16v though. It can look as tatty as anything so long as it's sound underneath and mechanically.

Location wise it needs to be UK and either in London/Kent/Essex/Surrey or Northwest/West Yorkshire or Norfolk/Cambs or around Market harborough (that covers most of the country!)

If you know of anything interesting then pm me or email boybiskit[at]lycos.com

Cheers

Rich T

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 10:23 pm    Post subject: Anyone know of a 33/Sud for sale? Reply with quote

Dear mr biscuit,

try www.aroc-uk.com , the alfa owners club site, as there are normally both Suds and 33's for sale in the "classifieds" section.

happy hunting.

ad
Matt Stolton
Alfa Sprint

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 3:43 pm    Post subject: 33 and Sud for sale, as well as a 164... Reply with quote

Try Lloyd at clovertech. He has a red 33 S2 1.7, and a sud converted to being 1.7 as well!!

He needs to clear his yard of what is around, as he is annoying his neighbouring units with the amount of cars about, so could be looking for a quick sale....

Matt

Ex Alfa 33 'GTA' (P4 with Knobs On)
Now cruising in a 166 3.2 Ti!!
rich t
Alfa Arna

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers Matt - having trouble making my mind up now cos there are some nice early 145s about too! I'll try and drop by Lloyd's soon.

Is the p4 running yet?
Matt Stolton
Alfa Sprint

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 9:36 pm    Post subject: Nearly Reply with quote

The P4 has gone away this week to have a nice custom exhaust made for it!!

I have finished brakes (75 brembo twin pots on 285 discs on the front) and Lloyd has now sorted the brake lines to the new calipers. It is now just a case of waiting for Lloyd to finish plumbing in the engine, probably a new rad, as it looks tired, and then MOT time. I'm hoping to get my Tax disc by the end of this week!!!

I will keep you posted Wink

Matt

Ex Alfa 33 'GTA' (P4 with Knobs On)
Now cruising in a 166 3.2 Ti!!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum