Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

Hi people i'm back!!!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pimp_Dudu
Alfa Sprint

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:03 pm    Post subject: Hi people i'm back!!! Reply with quote

Hi fellow alfians Very Happy I was 3 looong months away from my lovely alfa, which stayed in finland while i was getting piss drunk in bulgaria Embarassed Embarassed But even though i had really really much fun in BG nothing could to compare to the feelin of getting back into the beast...unfortunately there are a couple of small problems that really annoy me but they aren't that serious... the main reason i'm writing this is to tell you guys a bit of what i saw in Bulgaria....well...i saw ALOOOT of alfas...people there really drive our beloved car...33's are really common there, especially the 2nd series...the biggest surprise was that i saw...and rode in the Alfa GT 2.0...which was woooooooow...i mean there were the mobsters in they're G classes, and 7 series....and all the ladies, and the fellows were looking at this wicked black Alfa GT....it was great...supposedly there are only 2 in bulgaria and luckily my dad's friend owns one of em!!!!...The other experience i had there was driving a 1966 alfa spider 1600 in MINT CONDITION....it was great...i swear that was probably the smoothest and sweetest ride i have ever been on...i didnt really push it to its limits since the owner was the whole time next to me...other then that i really enjoyed watching the alfas there...i really came to the conclusion that no matter what the alfa is,the owner is more then proud...our neighbour had a shitty arna and he drove like the pope had blessed it himself Very Happy anyways enough bout my lovely bulgarian alfa experience, just thought to share it with you guys also Very Happy Very Happy oooh and watch out for my posts cuz the beast has to start getting ready for the -20 temperature's and u know there's work to be done Very Happy
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum