Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

AlfaSud 1.3Ti (series 3)

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> For Sale & Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dreamracers
Alfa Sprint

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 4:33 pm    Post subject: AlfaSud 1.3Ti (series 3) Reply with quote

It is with great regret, that my beloved AlfaSud 1.3Ti which has faithfully carried me to and from Le Mans for the last two events is FOR SALE.

I have gone and bought myself an Alfasud race car, and cannot justify (or afford) to keep my road going version. The car was used as regular transport during the summer and hasnt seen the last two British winters as she was stored.

Details:

Y plate (1983) Alfasud 1.3Ti
MOT Until June 2005
6 Months Tax (will buy this at the time of sale, Car was SORN at end of September)
LOTS of very comprehensive history
1351cc Flat 4 (Boxer) with twin Dellorto 38s
Good engine and gearbox
Genuine Alfa Alloys on good rubber
Good shell, with very little rust (see bad points below)
Clean interior, with "wood kit" (steering wheel and gear knob)
A very reliable car that has done a fair few long trips (100 miles plus)
Two spare complete sets of wheels
Feels great to drive, has loads of space, and the noise... oh, the noise!!!
Only about £100 on classic insurance
Two boxes of various spares included with the car
(spares easy to get from those great folks at JustSuds)

Now a dose of reality:
IT IS A 21 YEAR OLD ALFASUD so there are limited brown patches, and I will be completely honest about the cars condition. I started at one corner and an working my way round with renovations, and had other essential welding done for MOTs (18 months ago, I spent £500 on welding for the MOT), the windscreen was removed for a repair to the scuttle panel, and I have had a front wing swapped. If was keeping her, I would have the rear panel sorted (bubble near the rear light, but not right thru ), and drivers door skin repaired/replaced. Rear bumper and spoiler could do with a coat of something to tidy them up.

Have plenty of pics, and have advertised it here and a few other selected places first as would rather it goes to an enthusiast.....

She is realistically priced to sell at £995 (please note the lack of ONO, I would rather be honest about what I want for the car than go thru the embarrassment of haggling)

The pictures below were taken today (Sunday 7th Nov). Hi-Res versions are available - contact me (Mark) on 07905 099676 or message me through this forum. Viewing is no problem either - car is located in North Dorset.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> For Sale & Wanted All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: