Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

Alfa 33 16v QV 1990, 111,000km for sale

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> Australia & New Zealand
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 11:18 pm    Post subject: Alfa 33 16v QV 1990, 111,000km for sale Reply with quote

Hi all,

My 33 is for sale...

Champagne coloured, immaculate condition, half leather seats, speedline wheels, new Dunlop Direzzas.

The engine was rebuilt at 90k, the cambelts were replaced at 101k, front brakes at 98k, fresh oil and coolant.

It has a custom exhaust and a K&N-type oiled air filter element.

Drives great, sounds awesome. I'm selling partially because of this...it's detracting from my project car.

please reply for details, or email william@scimonkey.net

Will

ps I live in Wellington NZ.
Ben_nz
Gold Cloverleaf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You just made every Australian read down to the last line of your post to figure out that they couldn't buy your car. Wink
Why did the engine need rebuilding at 90,000kms?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Australians are welcome to buy it - but I guess there's no point owning a car that lives over the Tasman. A bit of a commute every time you'd want to drive it... Confused

The engine was rebuilt because the then owner thought it had high oil consumption. I haven't had any oil consumption problems, and have been running the car on Selenia 10w40 fully synthetic.

The throttles were never balanced by the shop that did this rebuild. I bought the car at 93k, and sussed this and a few other minors out.

The car has $6,000 odd of receipts including this engine and it has a full service history, right back to the doctor from Remuera who bought it new.
geust

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how much you looking at selling for then?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi... Sorry for the slow reply here guys.

I'm happy to email pics of the car to anyone who's interested...unless there's a spot on this forum I can post them. Here's a link that will be showing my ad sometime in the next couple of days so you can get the full rundown. Just started actually marketing it this week.

I'm asking $6500. If you came and looked at the car and held it up against many the other 33 QVs in NZ, I reckon you'd understand why - I'm not kidding, its pretty mint.

http://www.arocnz.org.nz/Contents.htm

Cheers, Will

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I mean that with all due respect guys - some of the best ones ARE on this site and I don't mean to detract from that.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK OK oops...

william@scimonkey.net

williamb@mckeefehl.co.nz

Embarassed
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> Australia & New Zealand All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: