Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

Exhaust System for 33BOXER16V

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> Australia & New Zealand
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aestrada
Alfa Arna

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 6:52 am    Post subject: Exhaust System for 33BOXER16V Reply with quote

Hi guys,

I'm new in the forum. I have just bought myself a 1991 33 Boxer 16V and I am looking to get an exhaust system made up for it. I have measured what I think is the factory exhaust system and pipe size is 2"inch.

I am thinking of using 2.5 inch piping with MAGNAFLOW 4X8 oval centre/centre straight flow stainless steel muffler with 2.5" inch Internal diameter. Has anyone gone this size on a 33 Boxer?

Down pipes are stainless from HOTBITS 4-2-1.

Cheers!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 4:36 am    Post subject: BOXER 33 16V Exhaust Reply with quote

2 1/4 inch piping maximum with high flow muffler is ideal. Exhaust noise will increase, you might want to use two mufflers centre and rear.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> Australia & New Zealand All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: