Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

Brake warning light

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> Australia & New Zealand
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vecchio Alfisti
Alfasud

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 12:11 pm    Post subject: Brake warning light Reply with quote

Hi all
I have two questions: Should the brake warning light show ON when the ignition is first switched on (as per ignition warning light) and secondly can anyone help me to solve my problem regarding the activation of the brake warning light? On my 1.7 33 Twin Carb unit the orange wire connected to the brake fluid sensor shows a direct connection to earth when this wire is disconnected from the sensor at the hydraulic oil reservoir. I would have expected that this wire would be connected to the 12V +Ve line at all times.

Does anybody have any clues as to what may be going on or is there something fundamental that I have missed. Come what may, under no circumstances can I get the warning light to illuminate.
Thanks for your help.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> Australia & New Zealand All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: