Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

Im back!!! <<<New pics upate!>>>

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> Australia & New Zealand
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xris
Alfa Arna

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:20 am    Post subject: Im back!!! <<<New pics upate!>>> Reply with quote

Well its been awhile since i was on last and even longer since my car was registered (over 3 years)

I am finally going to start up my project alfa again. im going to be buying a new doner 33 to put all my parts in as my car has been sitting for too long and the poor thing is getting abit leaky in places.

So if things go well this weekend i'll be driving a red 33 (hopefully not for long!) and i'll transfer most of the parts across from my one to it Very Happy cant wait Smile

This is my current car that im doing up its pretty much my drift car and the 33 will be my cruiser. Pic of my alfa.

Last edited by xris on Tue Nov 29, 2005 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total
kaBOOM
Alfasud

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh $%#%$#^$#^#% he's gone Japanese :-/ *sigh*
BILL
Alfa Sprint

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a Nissan 200SX ( Sylvia ) ?

kaBOOM
Alfasud

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:11 am    Post subject: Yep.... Reply with quote

Yes it is. That one is a SR20DET powered S13 180SX by the looks of it...ach they are everywhere. One of my mates has a S15 Silvia he just got hold of, while another one has a normal S13.....

Very common down here, same to with its big brother the Nissan Skyline (all types) Infact they used to build Skylines down here. We also have evil Nissan Skyline engined GM build cars that xris probably hates Very Happy
xris
Alfa Arna

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

actually its the ca18det engine (1.8ltr). ive rebuilt it with forged pistons, and its almost complete (will be putting out around 250kw@rw).

but anyway i purchased a new 33 on saturday. $950au Smile rego until next may

heres some pics. I spent the weekend transferring parts across to it from my other car. i have put in it so far, new suspension rear (munro shocks kmac lowering springs), 17" momo rims, 2.25" ss exhaust and 4/2/1 extractors. the cars going pretty hard and 1st to 2nd gear changes are pretty good in it. Im quite happy with my purchase. im going to need to change the front suspension as its abit spongey

Last edited by xris on Tue Nov 29, 2005 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total
xris
Alfa Arna

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nar i dont hate the VL bro theyre fully sick. hectic rides. (the only good thing about them is that they have a nissan engine hahaha) good for laping in with 8 of your cousins on saturday night. Laughing
xris
Alfa Arna

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my new car needs either for me to put my front on off my other car or to get the rest of the zender kit (as it has the side and rear bar) like this

kaBOOM
Alfasud

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, yeah, mine has a boosted RB30 Twincam Wink Her car is the 33, how ever I'm looking for one myself. They are quite expensive in Adelaide...
Currently working on fitting a Toyota SC14 blower to a 33.... Wink

Oh a Hint, VL turbo front brakes will fit onto Alfa 33's when you use alfa 164 discs!
the_angel
Alfasud

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On that note, does anyone have one to sell. Preferably a p4, but a series 3 would probably do.... Also preferably something light, as it needs to be able to take a ford xr6 blue respray.... lol....
Damn ford colours on a 33.... gotta admit they are really nice colours though...
I'm glad you're not going to get rid of the 33, despite owning something japanese.... very multicultural of you...lol
I don't know why anyone would want to own anything other than an alfa once they're had one.... Especially the 33 with the webers...
xris
Alfa Arna

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you cant beat a rear wheel drive for drift Smile and my 180 goes pretty hard. the alfa is a totaly different drive. you have to work the alfa to drive it. the 180 well you strap yourself in and try and control it haha Laughing but yeh the alfa was the first car i bought and i spent a shit load of money on it. so i thought id put it to good use get another one and drive that around. Got to drop my new stereo into the alfa this week. subs dvd player (portable) speakers mmm pimping it. haha.

have you looked on.

www.tradingpost.com.au
www.ebay.com.au
www.carpoint.com.au
www.carsales.com.au

thats where i looked and found mine on ebay Very Happy
Box_me2
Alfa Arna

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive got a 1988 33 for sale in adelaide if anyones interested.
great for parts.
http://www.alfa-pages.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=2192
So yeah.
xris
Alfa Arna

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

heres some more pics of my white alfa.

ive stripped the interior out of the yellow one so i now have recaro's in the car and a nice black and yellow theme. i have also removed and resprayed the body kit. and fitted it to the white alfa. i now have only a few things to be transplanted across to finish my rebirth (lol)ing of the yellow car.

im very pleased with the car, pretty reliable and im almost getting 500km's per tank. which is great.

later

Neil[img][/img]
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> Australia & New Zealand All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: