Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

Crumball Rally

View previous topic :: View next topic  
paulhide
P4

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:22 pm    Post subject: Crumball Rally Reply with quote

Just received this after 'my' last magazine article:

I was delighted to read the account of Stephen Wright’s experiences of The Italian Job Rally earlier this year. I am one of two organizers behind Crumball Rally, and have been an AROC member for 10 or so years now (and have owned quite a few Alfas, including a 33).

As I’m sure you got the gist from Stephen’s piece, we organise ‘banger rallies’ loosely themed on some of our favourite driving films. Many people do the rallies for charity, although we don’t make it a condition of taking part. In addition to The Italian Job event Stephen wrote about, we do one based on James Bond (called ‘Thundercrawl’) that ends in Venice, and ‘Mission Impossible’ that ends in Prague.

I’m always keen to see Alfa fans on our events, and so if you know of any others who are keen to drive across the Alps in a £200 car please get them to check out our website (www.crumballrally.com). I’m also happy to offer any AROC members 30% off the entry fee, bringing the amount for a car and two people to £115 (down from the usual £165). If you know of anyone who might like to take advantage of this, please get them to email me directly.

Kind regards

Patrick Carney

CRUMBALL RALLY LTD

www.crumballrally.com
bobbber
P4

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You not "doing it" anymore then Paul?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> Mainland Europe All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: