Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

tatton classic and performance show

View previous topic :: View next topic  
suds
Alfasud

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:36 pm    Post subject: tatton classic and performance show Reply with quote

Scuderia D’Italia

Tatton Park

Classic Car Show and Autojumble

May 30th & 31st 2009

Following the success of the 2006 2007 & 2008 shows, under the banner of Scuderia D’Italia, I have started to organise this years show. Those who participated in any of the previous shows will know just how good it was.

For those of you that unaware of what it’s all about here’s a brief outline.

Scuderia D’Italia is a combination of all Italian marques, Ferrari, Alfa Romeo, Lancia, Fiat etc , and is open to all models within each marque and is also open to motorbikes. Tatton Park is a stately home near Manchester Airport, is owned by Cheshire County Council and is the venue to one of the largest open-air car show in the country.

The aim of the stand is to showcase Italian Automotive design and engineering excellence over the years and it’s influence on other mainstream manufacturers to this day. In 2006 we showed 32 cars on the Saturday and 35 on the Sunday. The organisers were worried that we might struggle to get 8 –10! In 2009 I have set a target of 90 cars on both days and with your help and support I’m sure it be can achieved.

Those attending get a FREE pass for the car and 2 people on each day they are displaying their vehicle and are a saving of £14 per day.

All that I ask is that your car is not a complete rust bucket and that it is well presented on the day. This is not the venue for restoration projects unless they are something really special. If you think your car isn’t good enough don’t be shy, either call or email me and I’ll convince you that it is! In 2006 2007 & 2008 we had cars from every decade from the 1930’s to a new Alfa Romeo Brera, kindly supplied by our friendly local dealer Mangoletsis.
This message will be posted into as many Owners Clubs magazines and web sites as possible and I look forward to hearing from you all soon.
To register you interest please get in touch details at bottom of the page.
Thank you all
Darren
Daytime 07792295818 Evenings 0151 523 8292 7-9pm Email tattonitaliancar@yahoo.co.uk
_
Alfa 155 2.0ltr 8v
Fiat croma 1.9jtd
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> UK All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: