Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

red 33 gone white one i own now

View previous topic :: View next topic  
greencloverleaf pat
Gold Cloverleaf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:08 pm    Post subject: red 33 gone white one i own now Reply with quote

hi all my red veloce 33 has been sold to paul at md autos in charlwood surrey who is going to get it back on the road so has gone to a good home .
I now own a white 1.7 veloce 33 used to belong to jamie it got delivered today i need to do a head gasket on it and both veloce bumpers are pretty damaged so luckly i have a spare set which im going to get painted .
This car will take alot less time to get road worthy so that is why i got it ,sad to see the red one go but i just didnt have the time or workspace to complete it but will be good to see it once paul has done it.
Iains old black wheels are going on it to replace the white wheels currently on the car.

when wheels are on it should look something like this (looks familiar ) Smile
greencloverleaf pat
Gold Cloverleaf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:58 am    Post subject: car Reply with quote

car arrived at my brothers garage yesterday both bumpers are shot so will get my spare set painted ,the white wheels are growing on me but if i keep them i might get them repainted in grathite .
greencloverleaf pat
Gold Cloverleaf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:06 pm    Post subject: car Reply with quote

some pics from today down at my brothers garage first time i have seen it since getting it ,both bumpers are broken so my spare set are going to be painted and headgaskets need doing and mot .
Wheels will be refurbished at some point so may be selling my black wheels also im going to try and repair the old bumpers rear one should be ok but front one i have a fair bit to do to it but i will try and see what i can do.

AL33NUT
Alfa Sprint

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pat, looks good.

I remember seeing that one at the last Alfa show in Reading. The owner loved it - I wonder what made him sell. Do you think you'll be bringing it to the Alfa meet next month. A line up including you, Oggie, your brother (in his Sud), me and perhaps bigAl (if his car is ready) would be sweet.

Nnamdi
greencloverleaf pat
Gold Cloverleaf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:45 pm    Post subject: car Reply with quote

im hoping to have it done by then ,the previous owner done a deal with me if i moted the 16valve 33 which he has now.
mrmarkyt
Alfa Arna

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi GreenCloverleafpat

Does you brother own the Alfa Grage nr Cowfold? If so Mark is the guy who looks after my 146ti (very well!)

Cheers
Mark..
greencloverleaf pat
Gold Cloverleaf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:44 pm    Post subject: car Reply with quote

yes he owns the garage in cowfold Very Happy
greencloverleaf pat
Gold Cloverleaf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:11 am    Post subject: car Reply with quote

Heads off car now ,new headgaskets and cambelts ordered ,my spare set of bumpers booked at work for painting and i have friday next week off to go to my brothers garage to wield three plates underneath the car and give the car a good clean and a polish ,then mot here we come Very Happy .
Black wheels sold to matt33 on alfaowner so am going to get the white ones refurbished at some point but am really looking forward to my first drive of this car been too long without a boxer 33.
greencloverleaf pat
Gold Cloverleaf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:47 pm    Post subject: car Reply with quote

car is up and running now Very Happy .i have friday off work so am going to spend the day sorting out the rest of the parts out and giving it a good polish and clean then book a mot .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum