Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

Meeting....

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> UK
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bobbber
P4

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:39 pm    Post subject: Meeting.... Reply with quote

Hi guys,

I 've been to a couple of AROC meetings, but rather than enthusiasts talking about their (old, flaky) cars, I seem to get people with new Alfa GTV's - the only thing they want to talk about is the best place to get it polished!!!

There rarely seems to be other Alfa 33 owners there - and I wanna be involved with specific Alfa 33 stuff - not look at the latest Alfa GT that just pulled up in the car park! Rolling Eyes

So I'm wondering if anyone out there in the Alfa 33 world (well ok, uk) is interested in an Alfa 33 only meeting - just to turn up have a look and a chat?!??! I'm not talking right now, as it's kinda cold and dark in the evenings at the moment - but perhaps in May sometime????

Let me have your thoughts people, about where a meeting would be good? In a motorway services (saw one like that lately for Toyotas, (barf)) - in a pub? In the midlands good for anyone?????

Whatcha think?!

Rob
Dreamracers
Alfa Sprint

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why not at a race meeting? at one of the rounds of the Alfa championship? there will be a few 33s there

dave
Alfa Sprint

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:30 pm    Post subject: re meetings Reply with quote

hi shame you dont live in the south i run the 33 register i am a regular at the sussex coast section meetings which meet at the jack and jill pub on the a273 1 mile north of the jct with the a23 on the 2nd thurs of the month plenty of 33 talk paul hide is also attends when he can etc if any one else fancies coming along then let me know 07860 861898 to make sure im there also any one wanting to0 join the reg then also let me know look forward to hearing from you

dave
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Thought the Derbyshire section had quite a few Sud / 33 people. Certainly met a few of them in the past, including one with a very rapid Sud with a tuned 16V engine.

All the best

Keith
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> UK All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: