Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

Sussex Treasure Trail July 14th Not as pansyish as it sounds

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> UK
View previous topic :: View next topic  
paulhide
P4

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 10:28 am    Post subject: Sussex Treasure Trail July 14th Not as pansyish as it sounds Reply with quote

You don't have to be an owner's club member to take part. This is a good course and it would be great if more 33s turned up and to meet some of you in person. There will be a rogue Imprezza in amongst the Alfas and we can't let this win. Whether you’re competitive or just fancy a nice drive this is very easy to take part in aslong as you have a navigator (in the very vaguest of definitions). Cars will be sent off by Dave Peters at 4 min. intervals at the Juggs Inn at Kingston, Lewes in East Sussex from 6.20pm until 7.45pm. Very easy to get to. (from Kingston/Lewes roundabout on A27 head into Kingston up and down hill and then take 2nd turning on right signposted to 13th century church. Car park is immediately on the right.) The course should take just over an hour so I recommend turning up earlier rather than later, but it doesn’t matter too much. Please could those wishing to take part send me their names and let me know which car they will be taking along with its registration no. and colour (including any alternative cars they might be taking) to paul.hide@talk21.com
I may send a menu to those wishing to eat at the Anchor after the run and please bring a pen/pencil and perhaps a torch.

Laughing
paulhide
P4

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Advertising this again, we now have possibly four 33s turning up and any more would be appreciated. Cool
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> UK All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: