Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

exhaust

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> UK
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aliprid
Alfa Arna

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:47 pm    Post subject: exhaust Reply with quote

hi guys

just a quick one the front section of me exhaust is blowing a bit have got the local garage to weld it up 4 a quick fix but does any body know where I could get a front section,oh yeah I have a csc back box so something to mach would be nice but any suggestions would be cool cheers.
ali
1991 33 1.7 16v
BigAl
P4

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, aliprid.
I’m guessing that you have a straight 4 into 2 into 1 manifold with no cat?
Here’s my story, I have a 16v 33 that I’m breaking that has a cat system on it. I also have a 16v 33 that has a non cat system on it which is 5 months old. I need to put the cat system on my current 16v 33 for its mot but the cat section has corroded and the end where it connects to the rear section. I am trying to source a standard 16v 33 middle section, so I can cut the pipe work off after it joins the cat and weld it onto my cat and fit the whole cat system to my car (or a good second hand cat). I would then have a complete 16v 33 non cat system for sale, including the manifold you need. Maybe we could help each other out, or if I locate what I need ill let you know. I might just have to bite the bullet and buy a new cat Sad I’m looking to swap a rear box for a middle box, or middle box for manifold.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> UK All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: