Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

Alfa 33 16 Valve

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> For Sale & Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mitchy
Alfa Arna

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 10:10 am    Post subject: Alfa 33 16 Valve Reply with quote

Hi,

I am currently a owner of a 33 1.7 I.E. in australia and although i love the car i want to move up to a 33 16 Valve, before I move on however I want to find out some more info about the 16 valve. Are their different models if any? - the ones ive seen so far all have green cloverleaves to my knwoledge suggests they have a few extra bits and pieces. Do all have the cloverleaf? will the running costs be higher then that of my I.E. which to date have been alright. Finally what would be a ballpark price to pick up a decent one in Australia. Is there anything else i should be aware of?

Thanks Mitch.
Scott Sander
Alfa 33

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

In Oz we got either the 16V QV or the P4. The P4 is supposed to be a bit heavier because of the extra drive on the rear, etc. but no extra ponies. Crying or Very sad

If you are worried about costs, go for the 16V QV. It is what I currently have. Maintenance is not to bad, fairly comparable to my 1.5L twin carb that I had. Although if you plan to bend valves you will bend twice as many. But don't let that put you off. Wink

If you’re happy with the 1.7 IE then the 16V should not be a problem. Then it comes down to making sure you get a cared for car to start with. But that goes for any car you buy. Rolling Eyes
Hamish Brown
Alfa Arna

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 12:10 am    Post subject: 33 16v for sale Reply with quote

Theres a 33 16v for sale in NSW at the moment with 120000km on it for around $7000 or something looks alright .Think it,s in carpoint.com.au or the tradingpost or something good hunting.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> For Sale & Wanted All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: