Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

New to forum, Giardinetta owner

View previous topic :: View next topic  
widebody
Alfa Arna

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:44 pm    Post subject: New to forum, Giardinetta owner Reply with quote

Hello everyone, I've just been put onto this forum by the man who kindly sold me my immaculate Giardinetta 4x4. I own a 155 2.0 16v sportpack too, hence the username from my other forums.
I have just put this 33 1.5 4x4 on the road:

and I have bought this one for spares too:

This is my 'other' Alfa:

I have owned this 155 twice over the last 3 years, this time since July 2005. I've up-specced it to sportpack and aside from a stainless system it's standard. Currently out of MOT due to lack of use, nothing else.

My 33 is a real peach, I understand it's pretty rare, let alone in this original, unmolested, unrestored condition! It's only had 4 owners - Black and White Garage (their demonstrator, in fact I actually worked there when this car was registered!) who, incidentally, want it back..........Then owned by the same man right up to 2005 when my colleague bought it to add to his collection of italian cars. A conversation at work has resulted in me buying it and getting it on the road, for the price of an mot, 2 small patches on the sills and a CV boot!

33 now in daily use although it's a bit of a beast to potter round in! Some minor issues to be attended to, ie oil pressure switch, petrol smell (overflow?) very small patch of rust and a small mark on the wing. I'll cannibalise the black sportwagon, unless anyone wants it?

Look forward to discussing this car and others on the forum, and I'm hoping to take the 33 to SAD!
paulhide
P4

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, latest figures from DVLA state 2 of these (1.5 4X4 estate) on the road in Britain - so now 3 Exclamation and 4 SORN (now 3). Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation See you at SAD. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> UK All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: