Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

For the track day fans evening 13/4/07

View previous topic :: View next topic  
trackboy
Alfa Arna

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:41 pm    Post subject: For the track day fans evening 13/4/07 Reply with quote

Hi all,

We are running an evening track day at Cadwell Park on the 13th of April. We have previously only run at airfields apart from Snetterton last month.

Our days are pretty unique in that they are only open to our existing customer base and invited clubs. Last time out we had a good contingent from the Sporting Fiat Club and an exceptionally good day was had by all - not least because no red or black flags needed to be shown all day!

We run all of our evening events with a maximum capacity of 55 cars. By our very rough calculations, taking into account sessions, stoppages and a very busy track, compared to a normal capacity (c 100 cars) full day you should still get roughly an equivalent amount of time on track!

Track time starts at 5:00 and ends at 8:00 with a b-b-q etc to follow.

Price is £85 per car individually or £80 per car for groups of more than 3.

It would be fantastic to see a few more Alfas at our days as my 16v and the better halfs 8 valve are starting to feel a bit lonely Embarassed

Please let me know if you are interested in coming along, booking forms are available through me here or you can e-mail provamotorsport@yahoo.co.uk.

Obviously spectators are welcome on the day at no cost!!

Cheers

Tim
Prova Motorsport
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> UK All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: