Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

Intoducing myself

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Synthie77
Alfasud

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:10 pm    Post subject: Intoducing myself Reply with quote

Hi fellow friends of the 33.

My real Name is Rick.
I started of with Alfa back in 1997 after having driven 2 Opel Kadetts. My first was a alfa red 1.3 ie 33 ina pretty good condition (i thought) until the steering left me.
Driving past the garage one day I spotted a wonderful alfa red 2.0 TS 155 with the sports bodywork on nice alloys, and I thought - wow that's it. It was a great car (my wife still goes on my nerves me for selling it) until the cambelt gave up just before change interval.
Ok, I thought and bought a silver 2,0 TS 156 which also was very nice and a pleasure to drive. I got some new springs from NOVITEC, but kept everything else original, which gave it a very elegant look. Later I moved a bit further away from my place of work, and as petrol was not getting cheaper, I decided to sell, and bought a nice little grey 1,6 TS 147. This was also a very nice car - but not the Alfa I would dream of (this car will never be a legend). One year later my beautifull wife got pregnant (dont know how that happened Very Happy ) and once again I had to sell the little car and bought (I'm so a shamed) a 1,8 Lancia Lybra SW. I had so much trouble with this car - it's just unbelievable.
So asI was searching for good 33 in the last few years anyway, I found a 1.7 16V SW last year for 800 Euros and instantly (because they are very rare here) decided to buy - and this is the car I dreamed of. So now I'm pretty happy - although there is lots to be done to it.

That's enough now.

And by the way, I'm not in the IT business. I'm in Industrial sales - selling tons of copperstrip to the whole world - yes even to UK. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Thanks for this great site, and keep it going as long as may be.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: