Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

A re-introduction

View previous topic :: View next topic  
1.5_iE
Alfasud

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:33 am    Post subject: A re-introduction Reply with quote

Hi all, well it had to happen and ive got another 33, the same model as before but red this time.

Bought as a total project because new cars are soooo dull and I just needed the flat 4 back in my life, it only cost 150 quid so im expecting the worst.

Its been sitting for 3 years, leaking clutch slave apparently etc etc so needs total re commisioning, MOTing etc.

The second I saw my beloved white IE drive off due to Fiat actually doing something before they were meant to and delivering my new car, I had to rush and sell it, and I always regretted having too. But due to having been made redundant (yay lol) ive got plenty of time on my hands to restore one of my fave cars.
eagle3
Alfa 33

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why don't you spend a bit more and get a good runner?

Good luck with it whatever you decide.

Yes I have been considering offloading my 33 because I need a van for work but every time I fire it up I get a nice warm feeling inside and can't bring myself to part with it. Very Happy
1.5_iE
Alfasud

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nah I want a bit of a project really, I get bored too easily of there is nothing to do on the car and go looking for something else. Its also very satisfying to know it would be on the scrapheap otherwise...

My last one was so good I didnt need to touch it from the day I picked it up to the day I sold it which was great but I like to tinker, so I get to do things like cambelts, clutch, suspension bits etc etc, that stuff is fun for me!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: