Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

Wheels and More Wheels

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> Boxer Workshop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Matt Stolton
Alfa Sprint

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 4:53 pm    Post subject: Wheels and More Wheels Reply with quote

Very Happy Hello Chaps, I'm back. Did you miss me? Shocked

Firstly, well done to Keith (and any others involved) in the sharp looking new disco board. Very smart, very advanced, etc etc.

Any way to business. I was reading earlier about the chap with the 15" rim dilemma on his ET ( I believe it was sergio). I have just fitted some wheels to my P4 project (it still isn't finished yet Sad )

I fitted, without spacers, 7J x R15, with 195/45 Yoko A539, Oz supertorismo (!!!!!) which have an ET of 37. These fitted with at least 15mm clearance on the rear (discs not drums), and at least 7mm clearance to the front strut. After having the centering rings honed to 58.5mm (They were 58.06 from a Lancia thema 2.0 turbo), it all fitted beautifully, and I must say looks the dogs dangly bits.

For completeness for anyone who is interested, I managed to pick up the wheels from a private advert in Auto Italia, four for only (drum role please) GBP275 !!!!! Literally as new, and in original packaging!!!!!!

If your passing clovertech, please feel free to have a look, and give your opinion. Also, as they are the 156GTA cost option wheels, will the forum give me permission to rebrand my 33 16V S GCL Permenant four (pauses to catch breath) as a 33 GTA? It will be sufficiently 'hot' and lightened to warrant the GTA badge, and would make my boot lid a lot less cluttered.

Yours Hopeing for permission

Matt Stolton

Matt

Ex Alfa 33 'GTA' (P4 with Knobs On)
Now cruising in a 166 3.2 Ti!!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well i think you will have to post some pictures of it 1st before we pass judgement. ;P
Mixsynth
Alfa Sprint

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. Pictures. Lots.
16V conversion pics/videos - now updated with extra pictures and explanations
Martini
Alfasud

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 8:56 am    Post subject: 33 GTA Reply with quote

There is a guy here in Sweden with a short, low, light and turbocharged 33 'GTA' Twisted Evil
Picture:
http://db.alfaromeo.org/medlem/show_car.php?link=777
Regarding wheels - I've got a very good price on a set of 4*98 Zender Trophy 16*7.5" ET28 with Alfa Romeo center badges - What do you think, should I go for it? Confused The dealer says it should fit without problem. (It's an alfa garage)

My favorites are really the white OZ superturismo corsa, rallye racing or Ronal A1 though.

/Martin
White Alfa 33 QV 1991 Cool
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> Boxer Workshop All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: