Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

WANTED washer pumps/tank

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> For Sale & Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
john 33 16v

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 6:36 pm    Post subject: WANTED washer pumps/tank Reply with quote

WANTED FOR 33 16v

Anyone got either the main washer tank complete with both pumps (working and watertight) and with both brackets intact, or just both pumps in good non-leaky condition. Same tank used in all S3 (injection) 33s and think pumps used in 75, 155 and 164??

If so how much including postage to Hertfordshire.

Cheers,

John
john7@alfisti.every1.net
07774 957131
tvatavuk
Gold Cloverleaf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I don't have it, but I can tell you that 33 1990-1992 S3 have 2 water tanks one for front other for back, with one pump on each.
I don't know if you have headlights washer, if you have another pump in front washer tank, but usualy 33s have only one.

My P4 when I bought it had no front pump, original was some 100U$ but friend of mine bought replacement pump in Italy for some 5U$. As it turns out it is same pump as some of VW cars use. So you might try looking for it if noone replys to you.

Tino
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> For Sale & Wanted All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: