Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

33s for sale

View previous topic :: View next topic  
paulhide
P4

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:51 am    Post subject: 33s for sale Reply with quote

Received these from two people. Contact me if you are interested.

I am considering selling my red K reg Alfa 33 1.7 i.e.
The car is not immaculate but is good. It is currently taxed until the end of September and MOT'd until April I use it regularly on sunny days and have done 3000 miles since owning it. It has done 104,000 miles.
Graham Eddy Motori at Penzance, Cornwall has serviced and maintained it since my ownership.
I SORN it every winter for six months and before I do it at the end of September I wondered if you know of anyone who is looking for one for sale. I have spent several thousand over the years I have had it but as with any car you never get your money back but, I would like £1500 for it.

I am looking to sell my Alfa 33 series 2 (G803 XFH) and would like to try and sell to somebody who will appreciate the car going forwards.

It has tax until end of October and MOT until end of November

It needs a new left hand side indicator cover, some maintenance required on the clutch master cylinder and an exhaust bracket tightening.

Body work is in good condition with only minimal rust, internal is generally good with only the driver’s seat showing signs of wear.

Mileage is around 73k The car is in worcester park, surrey. I am looking at £700 for it.

Do you know of anybody who may be interested?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> For Sale & Wanted All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: