Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

1993 33 ie parts available

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> For Sale & Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Slimboystew
Alfa Arna

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2003 12:10 pm    Post subject: 1993 33 ie parts available Reply with quote

Hi guys,

I have a pile of parts from a '93 33 which I broke up a few months ago. I have all the interior doors panels, switches, heater/fan, and loads of other bits and pieces. If anyone needs anything, let me know and I'll see if I have it.

Cheers

Stewart
Aldo
Alfa Arna

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 10:15 am    Post subject: Re 33 Boxer Parts Reply with quote

Hi ,
I am chasing a speedo for my Boxer it is a 33 16v 1990 production and it is the electronic type,do you have one for sale ? and if you do is it in K.P.H. or M.P.H,I would be prepared to buy the complete gauge cluster assy if you did not want to split it up.
will wait your reply
Regards
Aldo
p.s. i am in Australia
Slimboystew
Alfa Arna

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 10:39 am    Post subject: Speedo Reply with quote

Hi Aldo,
Unfortunately that is one interior part which I'm not looking to sell, as it is going as a spare for the P4 I'm selling.

Sorry about that. It might be worth you checking www.findit.co.uk, as there are always people breaking alfa's on there. Also you could see if Ian from the now deceased AlfaSalv has any hanging around still.

Cheers

Stewart
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> For Sale & Wanted All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: