Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

Thomas Sabo names new UK & Ireland ambassador

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Abpour11
Alfa Arna

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:05 am    Post subject: Thomas Sabo names new UK & Ireland ambassador Reply with quote

thomas sabo rea Being familiar with the importance of social influencers, the model has signed Victoria Magrath, proprietor from the award-winning fashion, travel and wonder weblog, Inside the Frow. Victoria Magrath are going to be operating along with the manufacturer to showcase its collections to her electronic world wide audience, alongside taking part in several offline things to do which includes in-store gatherings and brand appearances more than the following handful of months. Moreover, Thomas Saboo has also launched new imagery that includes the influencer ambassador during the brand’s collections. The new visuals display screen an eye-catching and fashion-forward range from the new AW18 vary, which incorporates the new Legendary Chains collection. Victoria Magrath marks the primary inside of a number of new ambassadors who will be partnering with Thomas Sabo for that following couple of seasons.

thomas sabo rea online Handling director for Thomas Sabo during the UK & Ireland, Tony Bj?rk, comments: “Victoria is the perfect ambassador for us at the manufacturer. Victoria represents the modern, and socially connected audience who live and shop on the net, and search for fresh, eye-catching designs such as our own, which help them express their personality. This is something which Victoria and her platforms embody completely.” The 1st influencer ambassador shares: “I’m so excited to be joining THOMAS SABO as a Brand Ambassador. I’ve previously featured their pieces on my channels - from Together to the Generation Charm Club collections - as I love the brand name and the designs.

thomas sabo smycken rea Magrath announced her new partnership with Thomas Sabo on a site post detailing the 5 most iconic moments in her life. The post linking to this site on Instagram received in excess of 20,000 likes in four hours. Fashion jewellery manufacturer Thomas Sabo has revealed that Victoria Magrath in the award-winning style, vacation and wonder blog/destination, Inthefrow, are going to be its new digital manufacturer ambassador for your UK and Ireland. I was given my Grandma’s on my 21st, a friend got a new one to add to for another milestone birthday, and a colleague inherited hers many moons ago but still adds to it regularly. Charm bracelets have long been a family-led tradition.

thomas sabo berlocker rea But, thanks to a resurgence of amulet-esque jewellery from the spring/summer 2018 collections, their status has changed. Now, charm bracelets are back within the spotlight as of-the-moment items that chime with fashion’s personality-driven mood. Thomas sabo has long been the purveyor of charms to the masses. It’s a business based on the ornamental pieces’ unique ability to act as a talisman, gifted with intent and collected with memories attached. As Susanne K?lbli, creative director at the German model concurs: “Other than wedding bands, charms are probably the only other pieces of jewellery that really transport history.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum