Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

33ie 1993 Rolling Shell or breaking for Spares.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> For Sale & Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Slimboystew
Alfa Arna

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 12:08 pm    Post subject: 33ie 1993 Rolling Shell or breaking for Spares. Reply with quote

Rosso Red 1993(k) Alfa Romeo 33ie. MOT failure due to faulty Lambada probe, and hence emissions. The car is available as a rolling shell, including engine and gearbox or I am willing to break the car for parts. Most parts are available, bar the interior, bumpers and a few other minor bits and pieces. All body panels are straight, with only a few minor patches of surface rust on the bottom of a couple of the doors and a wing. The engine is in excellent condition and starts first time (even after sitting for 8 weeks), without any blue smoke, knocking or any sign of problems. The gearbox is also good.
Basically the car is in excellent condition and it would be a shame to break her up for scrap.I can deliver the car at cost within a reasonable distance of Kent. If anyone is interested then give me a shout. Cool
james
Alfasud

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you brake alfa's up? only i had one taken way by some one in kent. it was an old A or B 33 and i had taken off the front wings and tried to fixe ALL the rust on it. Just wondered if it was you.

James

I would have done but i could not see any nice ones, so on the end i went for a 145 QV. Very happy with it Very Happy

But still looking for a nice cheep 33 cloverleaf.
Slimboystew
Alfa Arna

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi James,
Not me. I bought this one for spares for another 33 I had.
By the way, I would definitely recommend you picking yourself up a P4..its a decision you won;t regret.

Cheers

Stewart
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> For Sale & Wanted All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: