Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

alfa 33 16v 1991 j reg for sale

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> For Sale & Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charlie
Alfasud

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 12:03 am    Post subject: alfa 33 16v 1991 j reg for sale Reply with quote

Hi chaps,
been a while since I have posted. The beast is sadly now for sale. if any one is interested please let me know. its a red elegante model. no rust whatsoever it will need a new water pump, the engine was rebuilt about 6000 miles ago. interior is fine it has about ten days mot left on it. I not sure what it will take to get it thru, but if someone needs one for a project or light resto with the bits to make it get thru then please let me know. I am open to offers it is being laid up from now on so if any one has any requirements i may consider breaking her up. but to be honest I woiuld prefer the whole package to go as one. I have defected and bought a 306. Embarassed boring boring. to be honest the alfa was costing to much for me to tootle around in which is a shame. i had my last drive in her yesterday and she is still sweet. Sad so if anyone is interested please let me know

Very Happy ciao

Spaghetti and Meatballs

33 16v elegante Smile
Edward
Alfa 33

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chalie,

I will give you £100.00 if you are interested. I need quite a few parts for a project car of mine. Let me know what you think.

Regards,

Edward.
garyp
Alfa Arna

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 3:19 pm    Post subject: Alfa 33 for sale Reply with quote

I am interested in your alfa as my 33 has just gone bang. If you can mail me with details and how much you want for it it would be appreciated.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> For Sale & Wanted All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: