Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

Zender skirts and rear spoiler 4 sale!!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> For Sale & Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pilota33
Alfasud

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 8:42 pm    Post subject: Zender skirts and rear spoiler 4 sale!! Reply with quote

Hi everybody,

as the 'first' Alfa 33 related post on this forum I'd want to inform you I laid my hands on a few sets of original, brand new Zender skirts and rear spoilers!
It's the final stock from Zender, in the original boxes.
If you are interested, send me an email and I can send you a picture.
I'll fit one set of skirts on my own Q4 SW!

Keith, good luck with the new messageboard!

Serge (NL)
'87 33 1.7 16v
'88 33 1.5 SW 4x4
'93 33 1.7 16v Q4
;90 75 2.0 TS

'79 Spider 2000 Veloce
'83 AlfaSud Sprint Veloce 1.5
'83 33 1.5
'87 33 1.7 iE 16v (chipped)
'88 33 1.7 QV (A/C)
'93 33 1.7 iE S 16v Q4 SW Zender (A/C)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
tvatavuk
Gold Cloverleaf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2003 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On other forums I use, there is button to report posts like this to admin or moderator, so they can move it to right topic forum.
Yeah I'm moderator Mad on one so thing like this catch to my eye.
I presume that Keith will move it sooner or later, depending his time or avail. of that feature.
So at the end how much does Zender kit skirts and spoiler cost?

Tino
Pilota33
Alfasud

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2003 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOps, so unexpectedly I tested our webmaster.. Cool
Zender skirts cost € 135,- a set, not cheap, but loads cheaper than Zender quoted, and only left in my stock and unique.. Embarassed And brnd new, in originl packing, with materil to fit it.

'79 Spider 2000 Veloce
'83 33 1.5
'88 33 1.7 QV (A/C)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
micap
Alfasud

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2003 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you post some pictures of the set?

ex 89 1.7 QV
now 85 1.5 QV with 1.7 engine.
tvatavuk
Gold Cloverleaf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2003 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pilota33 wrote:
Zender skirts cost € 135,- a set, not cheap, but loads cheaper than Zender quoted, and only left in my stock and unique.. Embarassed And brnd new, in originl packing, with materil to fit it.

sorry but is rear spoiler incl in price or you forgoten it?
Also can you see how much would it be to send it to Croatia/Split.

Tino
james
Alfasud

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you still have them, only i want to get a 33 and would to make it look nice. any chance of some pictures?

Many Thanks

JAmes
Pilota33
Alfasud

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 8:53 pm    Post subject: Link to the items Reply with quote

Finally, I've got my domain working again. First action was placing some pictures of the Zenderkit on it. Take a look at: http://www.alfa33.net//zenderkits.htm

Tino, rear spoiler costs € 105,- , I will take a look for transport costs for you.

Serge

'79 Spider 2000 Veloce
'83 33 1.5
'88 33 1.7 QV (A/C)
james
Alfasud

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't see the images Sad

I would have done but i could not see any nice ones, so on the end i went for a 145 QV. Very happy with it Very Happy

But still looking for a nice cheep 33 cloverleaf.
Pilota33
Alfasud

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 6:41 am    Post subject: The pictures! Reply with quote

Sorry, small mistake, they should be working fine now.

'79 Spider 2000 Veloce
'83 33 1.5
'88 33 1.7 QV (A/C)
tvatavuk
Gold Cloverleaf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 3:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Link to the items Reply with quote

Pilota33 wrote:
Finally, I've got my domain working again. First action was placing some pictures of the Zenderkit on it. Take a look at: http://www.alfa33.net//zenderkits.htm
Tino, rear spoiler costs € 105,- , I will take a look for transport costs for you.
Serge

wow thats expencive Crying or Very sad
but I would like to reserve one rear spoiler, if costs of shipment don't come out way too much, as they could.

P.S. I seen one '93 Q4 on scrap yard in Trieste in Italy last saturday, with 92k km on clock, it was full leather kind (nardi steering wheel and 16v plugs tool kit was missing), I took original leather gear knob with small AR badge it is little worn but still very nice.
Seats were full leather with alcantra BUT not usual recaros with extendible knee and neck suport, but just usual all seats all in leather and with alcantra, with rubber plastic head non exdendibe or adjustible angle support.
I was thinking a second of taking door panels which were full leather, but decided that I don't need them.

Tino
Pilota33
Alfasud

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 4:16 pm    Post subject: Seats + transport Reply with quote

wow Tino, sounds nice, but are the seats really in Leather, or fake leather? I've never heard of Real leather/alcantara seats, Only full leather.
Do you know how much the door panels cost (are they really in leather, you also have fake leather ones)? Sounds nice to me Smile

I'll give you transport costs for the parts and keep one spoiler separate.

Serge

'79 Spider 2000 Veloce
'83 33 1.5
'88 33 1.7 QV (A/C)
tvatavuk
Gold Cloverleaf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 2:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Seats + transport Reply with quote

Pilota33 wrote:
wow Tino, sounds nice, but are the seats really in Leather, or fake leather? I've never heard of Real leather/alcantara seats, Only full leather.
Do you know how much the door panels cost (are they really in leather, you also have fake leather ones)? Sounds nice to me Smile

I'll give you transport costs for the parts and keep one spoiler separate.

Serge

I don't think that they are for sale separatly, owner who sells parts there, didn't want to sell me spark plug cables without distributor?, so I presume he would ask from me to buy whole door.

This is not first time I see full leather 33, they could be ordered from factory (I've seen one Imola from Italan diplomacy here in Split, and I've also seen once in 33 catalogue, but don't know where). Is it real leather or fake I couldn't tell, but I presume it is real.
Yes I'm also very suprised to see Alcantra in full leather interior, and they had bigger lumbal support then ussual recaros.

Main reason why I didn't ask price was because leather door trim is too dark for my taste.
And at this moment it is very hard to get price because that scarp yard is 500km (2 countrys away) from where I live.

Tino
James Granger
Alfa 33

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 12:15 pm    Post subject: Zender skirts and bumper kit Reply with quote

Hi Sergio,

What's the price of the skirts and bumper kits combined? Whereabouts in Holland are you based; I live in Bergeijk near Eindhoven - would it therefore be possible for me to pick up the parts?

Best regards

James Granger
Pilota33
Alfasud

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 2:27 pm    Post subject: Zener skirts Reply with quote

James, I only have the skirts and rer spoiler with third braking light. SPoiler is € 105,- skirts cost € 135 for the set.
I live in Veldhoven, so nearby.

Serge

'79 Spider 2000 Veloce
'83 33 1.5
'88 33 1.7 QV (A/C)
James Granger
Alfa 33

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 3:20 pm    Post subject: Zender skirts Reply with quote

Hi Serge,

Thanks for your quick response. It's too bad that you only have the sideskirts and not the complete kit; they would seem a little odd without the front and rear bumper sections in place. I'll keep on looking for the rest of the kit and will keep you posted on the subject.

Don't bother to look at the email I sent you from marktplaats.nl - you've already answered the question.

Mvg

James
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> For Sale & Wanted All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: