Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

Alfa 33 1.7 16v S For Sale

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> For Sale & Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adam H
Alfasud

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 7:42 pm    Post subject: Alfa 33 1.7 16v S For Sale Reply with quote

Sadly for sale - 1991 (H) series 3 Alfa 33 1.7 16v S for sale with over 11 months MOT.

Black, in good, rust free condition, P4 alloys, good tyres (2x good, 2x new) new strut pan bearings, piles of good spares including cylinder heads, engine for spares, and other bits, the car is LHD but is UK registered. It has all LHD lights and KMH speedo to convert back. No stereo, but has a pair of excellent 9x6 speakers in the rear parcel shelf.

The bad bit - I recently rebuilt the engine - new valve stem seals, rings, service parts including sparkplugs, belts etc. Once rebuilt, it ran superbly - a joy to drive. It was great to drive for the week I had it back on the road until (I think) the RH cambelt came off and bent the valves. That happened this afternoon. I took the train home.

The engine still runs (slowly) with a clattering noise on the right bank of cylinders, accompanied by me quietly crying in the corner......

The car will need to be collected and be towed/lifted away - It is in my works car Park in Portsmouth, UK.

I'll consider realistic offers via private message or on 0774 777 5909. The car will be available for viewing by appointment from Monday 23/02 morning onward, during the day. The spares for sale with the car will fix the car but I no longer have the facilities.

Adam H
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> For Sale & Wanted All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: