Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

Cam Cover

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> For Sale & Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dbennett9
Alfa Arna

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2003 4:12 pm    Post subject: Cam Cover Reply with quote

I recently crashed my P4 into a wall and only broke the cam cover (well i have had teh body work pulled back out, hehe)

Any way i was wondering if anyone has a nearside cam belt cover for a series 3 P4. I did try and get one from my local garage but they said that Alfa Romeo Uk had stopped listing that car on their systems.

So this is a two fold post, anyone got a cam cover i could buy of them and anyone want to join my uprising to get the best alfa ever added back onto the computers!!!
tvatavuk
Gold Cloverleaf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2003 4:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Cam Cover Reply with quote

dbennett9 wrote:
I recently crashed my P4 into a wall and only broke the cam cover (well i have had teh body work pulled back out, hehe)

Any way i was wondering if anyone has a nearside cam belt cover for a series 3 P4. I did try and get one from my local garage but they said that Alfa Romeo Uk had stopped listing that car on their systems.

So this is a two fold post, anyone got a cam cover i could buy of them and anyone want to join my uprising to get the best alfa ever added back onto the computers!!!

Not that I can help.
It might be post for buy & sell, but as I see it any cam cover for any 33 16v boxer will do.

Tino
Slimboystew
Alfa Arna

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2003 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should have no problems getting hold of a new cover. Costs approximately £5, from any decent Alfa Dealership. The part number for the passenger side cover is 60542970 and 60542969 for the driver side.
Otherwise you should be able to use the cover off any 33 or according to the parts systems it also shares it with the 146 and 145.

Hope that helps.

Stewart
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> For Sale & Wanted All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: