Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

Programmable Ignition

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> Motorsport, Racing & Trackdays
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sprintervention
Alfasud

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 11:09 am    Post subject: Programmable Ignition Reply with quote

I have just ordered up some parts for a programmable ignition system aclled the MegaJolt Lite Jr that uses the Ford EDIS4 distributorless system. It allows full reprogramming of the advance using both RPM and MAP sensor. I am hoping to install that to my fairly standard boxer 8V to test it out, I am then planning to install Megasquirt as well at a later date.

Does anyone know what would be involved to get the 16V Dellorto bodies to mate up to the 8V head or carb manifold. This would seem to be the cheapest method, Weber Alpha throttle bodies seems the easiest as they are available in the IDF/DRLA bolt pattern.

Once all this is done a highly tuned 8V is in the offing, want to make all the control system errors before the engineering gets expensive.

Any info will be gratefully received. Thanks Chris
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> Motorsport, Racing & Trackdays All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: