Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

People from southern Europe I need your Help

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GaryUK

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:58 am    Post subject: People from southern Europe I need your Help Reply with quote

Can you tell me when all us English wankers have left your area's (unt da Germans to, YA) so myself, the missus and the kid can enjoy a bit of late summer peaceful sunshine touring the Med.

CHEERS!!

ps. Were not all that bad just about 99.9%, FANCY A FIGHT M8, YEAH COME ON THEN I'LL HAVE YOU(with the aid of my twenty drunken mates)
Marcin
Alfa Sprint

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 11:12 am    Post subject: Re: People from southern Europe I need your Help Reply with quote

GaryUK wrote:
Can you tell me when all us English wankers have left your area's (unt da Germans to, YA)

Beware Exclamation You forgot to mention the Dutch Wink

Marcin
gritsop
Green Cloverleaf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Gary, why don't you try Greece?

Regards,

http://www.alfa-restoration.co.uk
Parts Shop: www.alfa-restoration.co.uk/shop
paddy granger
Alfa Sprint

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 11:51 am    Post subject: Re: People from southern Europe I need your Help Reply with quote

Marcin wrote:
GaryUK wrote:
Can you tell me when all us English wankers have left your area's (unt da Germans to, YA)

Beware Exclamation You forgot to mention the Dutch Wink

Marcin

Yeah, with their caravans and cheese sandwiches... Laughing
Is it true, that they actually take dutch cheese with them so that they can eat dutch food on holiday?
Laki
Alfasud

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Croatia Islands..But the souther part. Hvar, Korčula.....Exellent. I am from Slovenia and I go there as much time as posibille.

http://www.hvar.hr/
tvatavuk
Gold Cloverleaf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure that we are in his definition of souhtern Europe.
This year there were folks from U.K and U.S. everywhere you look., and Split isn't tourist destination, more like transit point.
At this moment there are only few tourists left, you could say same as sun. Wind is blowing, rainy clouds covering sky...

Here is link to Croatian Car club
http://www.hak.hr/default.aspx
Click on web cams to start java applet and see pictures of mostly road condition Smile
Pimp_Dudu
Alfa Sprint

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suggest Bulgaria, something like Varna, or maybe more south...All the tourists have left, and now its what we call the Gypsie Summer, meaning that weather is around 25c, and the sun stays long and orange all day long. Very beautiful...And and top of all that prices are very very cheap. restaurants and hotels should b quite cheap...just check it out before hand...and if u decide on bulgaria then ask me where, cuz it depends what u're looking for...u dont wanna end up in some place where there's club after club after club and u cant get any sleep...i suggest u ask in the travel agencies for places more north or then more south, not the center. North is good cuz the water will b quite warm and south is always nice and warm but its more local, meaning more bulgarians go there...But hey like i said make your mind up, ask the missis if she wants culture or cheap beer, or both then ask me. Ill b more then happy to help=))
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum