Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

33 16v Cloverleaf for sale

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> For Sale & Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alistair
Alfa Arna

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 11:11 am    Post subject: 33 16v Cloverleaf for sale Reply with quote

Due to recieving a company car before Xmas i have decided its time to sell my 33. It is a 1993 16v Cloverleaf. It has covered 68K, and is in good condition. It has half leather interior pepperpot style wheels. The bodywork is generally good with the interior v good. One problem. Steering rack is leaking fluid. Make me an offer.
foxenhole2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 9:43 pm    Post subject: 16v for sale Reply with quote

Hi, I am interested in your car. A few questions.
1. What is the gearbox like - any crunching or whines?
2. Any changes to suspension or brakes?
3. Condition of fuel tank?
4. Does it have a MoT?
Thanks, Mark.
Alistair
Alfa Arna

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark, My car is MOT'd till august. It has a new clutch, and the gear selector linkage has been replaced, this makes the gear change pretty good. It has 4 new Pirelli tyres. The suspension i believe is standard although it does seem to sit low. the brakes are also standard with new AR Pads. The fuel tank doesn't leak. there is a tiny amount of buubling around the filler cap though. The car also has An alpine stereo with 12 disc changer and good speakers. I can take it out.

I hope this helps.
foxenhole2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 10:17 pm    Post subject: 33 16v for sale Reply with quote

Alistair, thanks for the quick reply. I am interested in your car. Please contact me at annandmark@aol.com to discuss in a less public forum.
Thanks, Mark.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> For Sale & Wanted All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: