Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

THE MOST POPULAR CAR EVER?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> UK
View previous topic :: View next topic  
paulhide
P4

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 9:16 pm    Post subject: THE MOST POPULAR CAR EVER? Reply with quote

I have just voted (on www.menandmotors.co.uk) for the Alfa 33 in their 100 most popular cars ever for a show they are going to make. Would be amusing if more people voted and they were forced to do one episode about the 33 Surprised Smile Smile Very Happy In the comments I said "Much underrated, utter value for money, sports hatch/saloon. Predictable handling and beautiful engine and decent sized boot, electric windows & central locking for low price. Easy to maintain & fun to drive." Add your vote too - your vote even gives you a chance to win an i-pod Rolling Eyes Look, my girlfriend has voted for it as has the blind man downstairs Exclamation
LDA
Alfa 33

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

doh, i only missed it by 3 months Rolling Eyes
starts on the 8th of this month. will have to see if many people voted for the 33. but i doubt it. there are many more saxo drivers than there are 33 drivers now a days Crying or Very sad
bloody french death traps.

L.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> UK All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: