Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

Bye Bye 33 hello 155??

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pimp_Dudu
Alfa Sprint

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 11:38 am    Post subject: Bye Bye 33 hello 155?? Reply with quote

Hi guys...well as you all know i had a car crash with the 33.and i finally got some money outta the insurance company..and i'm currently looking at a 155 2.0 8v car..year model 95 and 173000km on the meter...i just want to know what you guys think about that car..i mean anybody driven one..how is it in performance,handling and etc...also how is it compared to the good ol 33???and finally if anybody knows any forums that are even 1/4 as good as this one bout the 155 then plz tell me=)))i'm gonna check out the car today, i havent seen it yet, but my mate tells me that the car is in good condition...so hopefully by the end of the day ill b with a new alfa=))
gritsop
Green Cloverleaf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

What about the 33? Will it end to the breakers? Isn't worth repairing it?

Regards,

http://www.alfa-restoration.co.uk
Parts Shop: www.alfa-restoration.co.uk/shop
Pimp_Dudu
Alfa Sprint

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

33 is going to cost 8000eur to repair, they'll have to order a new gearbox, repair the engine and the body work is completely smashed...so the insurance company will just take the car and give me some money..but they haven't decided how much...i just now have money for the 155...i was thinking of getting another 33...but´for some reason i want to see what the 155 is like...and i've loved its design...in the end i can also try to sell for the price that i bought it and get another little 33beast
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum