Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

33 P4 for sale and private plate- spares or repair

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> For Sale & Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rallyrob

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 12:55 am    Post subject: 33 P4 for sale and private plate- spares or repair Reply with quote

I have a 33 P4 for sale, it has MOT till may tax till may. Grey/graphite
colour. It also has the REG K33 ALF. The car has had new rear calipers and discs a year ago, a back box 7 months ago. It has an OK set of P6000 pirrelis on it. Drives fine, BUT the front brakes are shot new pads and discs required, the heater works but needs wiring correcting for the blower controls. New brake servo. K&N panel filter for stock intake. Posh alfa leather steering wheel. The car was met by a unexpected driver into the drivers side wing! So there is a light bit of wing damage, this damage does not extend any further. It has many useable spares on it or with abit of enthusiasm can see another few years on the road. Body work isnt too bad but does have some alfa scab, floor pan welded for last MOT. Good clean interior. The no. plate is valued at around £6-£800. f the front brakes are done this car will easily last till its next MOT. I am looking for £400 for the car with plate. I am in the ipswich area and recommend viewing. Only selling due to moving house! I do not want to break this for spares.

email dillymore@aol.com

Rob
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> For Sale & Wanted All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: