Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

Found on ebay

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> Jokes & Funnies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ian M
Green Cloverleaf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:25 pm    Post subject: Found on ebay Reply with quote

Found this description for a 164 on ebay.
Gave me a chuckle

right here goes....ive got an amazing alfa 164 tspark lusso,completely colour coded silver.usual lusso bodykit,rear spoiler,sunroof,alloys,lowered,this car is lower than your grans nipples and a darn site more attractive,completely rust free,mechanically perfect,this car will not let you down(no one does it like an italian)..beautiful smooth 2 ltr engine with a 5 speed manual gearbox.if you never driven an alfa before,once you do forget your fords or vauxhall.

anyway,where theres pleasure theres always pain and this is it..some silly trout decided she'd drive her car a tad too close to mine and scrape down the drivers side..now dont get me wrong all you will need is a new wing mirror,however there are some scratches down the drivers door,nothing major,but perfectionists beware,this aint quite mint,mot ran out in december and to be honest lifes changed slightly so i now dont need it..all it needs for mot is a couple of tyres,wing mirror,and possibly a headlight bulb.it is taxed off the top of my head i thinks its for 3 mnths but poss more..cracking muscle car,that does not look like ya grandads,or drive like it..because of the few bits im gonna sell it for spare or repair,but if ya buy it and break it ya bloody mad..

what im looking to swap with is a large garage,workshop,shed..the bigger the better,unless ya local will need to be delivered,or trike,chopper,bike project,running,mot etc not completely essential..why,email you might be suprised..will get photos on asap, viewing is recomended if your unsure because to bid is to buy,no exceptions no excuses no escape... advertised elswhere and description is to the best of my knowledge.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a wally, is he from Wigan?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> Jokes & Funnies All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: