Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

Free 8v mk2 bits

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> For Sale & Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gary UK
Alfa Sprint

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 7:14 pm    Post subject: Free 8v mk2 bits Reply with quote

Right I'm crushing my bootless mk2 if anyone want's any easily stripped bits you'll only pay for postage.

Good bits off the top of my head

full exhaust
brake servo & cylinder
fuel tank
various alternators
carbs
starter
clutch slave
glass
lights (front)
spoilers
bumpers
disks
calipers etc.

If your in the NE and you want a set of etching primer prepared pepper pot alloys with 1/2 decent wear 1/2 zero wear quality tyres then drive over and swap.

This offer will end in a couple of weeks as will the reconisable shape of what is left of my 33.

All I can say if it comes off easy and can still be towed to the scrappy then it's yours if not you'll have to pay me dent and sticking plaster or hiab grab truck money.
rjbevan
Alfasud

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Gary, couldn't find your e-mail address, but I may be intrested in some of your parts. I have a Clan Clover with a 1.5 Sud engine. It has Delortto carbs with a Bosch distributor so I presume it is the 105 bhp engine. It also has the Sud brake servo and clutch master cylinder (I presume it's the complete assembly off the Sud). Would the alternator be the same?

Please e-mail me off list. Very Happy

Regards

Richard
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> For Sale & Wanted All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: