Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

Brake and power steering fluid

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> Boxer Workshop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Errol
Alfa Sprint

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 6:20 am    Post subject: Brake and power steering fluid Reply with quote

Hey guys, i want to change to the power steering and brake fluid on my series 3 16v. Where and how do i drain the brake fluid and it easy or should i just get a mechanic to do it? Same with the power steering fluid, how do i drain it and is it easy. Also i cant really get under the car besides on level ground and that aint easy.. Rolling Eyes
P.S my 33 is gone for a while seeing it is getting fixed from an accident which wasnt my fault Crying or Very sad
ChrisC
Alfa Sprint

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 12:45 pm    Post subject: Brake bleeding Reply with quote

Each of the brake calipers / drums will have a bleed valve on it. Its a piece of piss and takes about 10 minutes if you get something like the gunsons eezibleed kit. Dont know about the ps.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> Boxer Workshop All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: