Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

P4 for sale in Essex, UK

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> For Sale & Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
johne
Alfa Arna

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 10:23 pm    Post subject: P4 for sale in Essex, UK Reply with quote

I am selling my 1991 H reg P4, you might already have seen it on the Auto trader website.
It is Dark Blue, the original colour, with 94000 miles on the clock. It's got all the bits you'd expect on a P4 including the leather steering wheel, Recaro seats and alloys. The tax runs out at the end of November and the Mot lasts until the end of May next year (it passed first time last week). There's a load of history including receipts for a gearbox rebuild and new 4WD 'brain', the most recent things done were the front strut top mounts, hand brake cables and brake pads all round. It's advertised at £1295.
In addition to the photo on the Autotrader site I can email you a couple of others, including the interior if you want.
Contact me on johnetheridge@lineone.net or by replying to this post.
The car is located in mid-Essex, UK.
johne
Alfa Arna

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 9:23 pm    Post subject: price reduced Reply with quote

price is now £999. Everything else the same - except some very nice person nicked the front & rear badges while I was on holiday, but I've got new ones, just don't feel like putting them on the car yet!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> For Sale & Wanted All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: