Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

1993 33 1.7ie Turismo for sale

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> For Sale & Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rich t
Alfa Arna

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:14 pm    Post subject: 1993 33 1.7ie Turismo for sale Reply with quote

Unfortunately I've got to sell my 33 to clear some drive space and fund my wedding / next car. Seeing as it has lasted this long in good nick, I'd love it to go to another Alfisti.

It's a totally standard 1993 L reg 1.7 ie Turismo in metallic Spazio Blu (almost black)

108,000 miles with fully stamped service history, some receipts and old MOTs. Owned by Alfa enthusiasts.

MOT until April 06 and tax until the end of Sept

Turismo spec is as normal 1.7ie but with:

- rear spoiler
- different alloys
- decent speakers (stereo not supplied with car, but has standard ISO connectors and cage)
- different seats
- front fogs
- wooden steering wheel and gear knob

Car has had extensive work in the past 6 months including:

- new mid and rear exhaust, inc cat
- new lambda sensor
- 3 new wheel bearings (both rear and front near side)
- new rear brake cylinders and some pipes
- Full engine flush, new oil and filter
- Electrical niggles sorted - EVERYTHING WORKS!
- Tune and check over by Alberto of Alberto's Motors, Mossley
- Other small things which I can't recall right now.

It's a real shame to have to sell this car: it's running very well indeed and looks good, as you'll see from the pics. It has had some bodywork done in the past to treat rust, but you can only see this if you look very closely and it wouldn't take much to make it perfect. The only rust now present is a very small amount of bubbling around the petrol filler (a few bits about the size of 5p pieces). There are the odd few supermarket scratches and the like on the sides of the car, but no dents and nothing that detracts from the appearance of the car.

Apart from that, the only problem I can think of is that there is a warning light on the Alfa Control showing that a headlight bulb is out even though the lights are fine.

The interior is in very good condition with rips or tears and no marks to speak of.

If you're after a 33 this one is well worth a look: there aren't many left in this condition. It's located in Ashton-under-Lyne - just outside Manchester. I'm looking for £800 for it.

If you have any questions or would like to view please PM me or call me on 07764 461 662.

Rich

Pics:

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> For Sale & Wanted All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: