Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

16v sill cover flaps

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rich B

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 3:57 pm    Post subject: 16v sill cover flaps Reply with quote

I recently had a puncture on my 94 1.7ie (fitted with 16v sill covers) and when I went to open the flap on the sill cover so I get get the jack under the car, the metal clips busted (had gone rusty) and now the flap won't go back on.

Anyone know a fix for this, or if these flaps are available as a separate part. My sill covers themselves are ok and I know they aint cheap new (if they're still available I think they're about £80 per side plus painting). I've tried to buy sets of secondhand sill covers three times now and each time the flaps have been busted (either clips missing or the two plastic lugs at the top were busted) and my otherwise tidy car looks a bit scruffy on one side.

Thanks

Rich B
'94 1.7 IE
Slimboystew
Alfa Arna

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 11:01 am    Post subject: Sill jacking point covers. Reply with quote

Hi Rich,

You should still be able to pick them up from your local AR Dealership. I managed to get my hands on a pair of each for both sides, and as they only cost £3 or similar, its worth getting a spare. They come in black. The part numbers are 60561755 & 60561756.

Cheers

Stewart

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

race tape the damm things on
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum