Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

Retrimming

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rich B
Alfa 33

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:45 pm    Post subject: Retrimming Reply with quote

Hi

I've got the P4 Recaros in my car and the upholstery on the drivers seat is starting to look a bit tired and faded, plus it could do with the foam replacing. Anyone had this done? I suspect the fabric is hard/impossible to get hold of, but if someone knows otherwise I'd be delighted to hear.

Thanks

Rich
johnboy
16 Valve

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Retrimming Reply with quote

Hi Rich

to get the seats recovered you are looking at alot of money.the foam you can do your self.i did it on my 8v drivers seat,you just have to take out the springs underneath the seat and repack it with some more foam.
hope this helps abit

john

Alfa gt jtdm blackline
1990 S2 16v veloce sleeping!
2002 ts gtv the wifes now
1997 seadoo gsx 800
1999 freestyle superjet
green cloverleaf pat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:53 pm    Post subject: seats Reply with quote

it is expensive to get a retrim but there are companys out there that do it .
i have a veloce 33 with 33 recaro interior that has grey sweude inners but drivers seat is worn but would like to replace with red sweude(not spelt right) as my car is red and i think would look nice.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum