Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

series two sportwagon breaking, need anything?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Corin
Alfasud

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:31 pm    Post subject: series two sportwagon breaking, need anything? Reply with quote

I bought one but it's a bit tatty, was gonna have a go but dont have the time, may fit the bodykit to my series three, it has some strange looking alloys, kind of like the normal pepperpots but with bigger holes around the edges, this make sense? gearbox is shite, engine may not be but stood couple of years. generallyy tatty but useful for something to someone surely? ask if you have any requests and will look at bits.

Corin
Corin
Alfasud

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:32 am    Post subject: No one wants anything from it? Reply with quote

Picked it up today as had to borrow car with towbar, seems a shame to scrap it without it providing any use other than a towbar, does no one have any need for any bits?Will take parts off and hold on to them if requseted but probably going to go for scrapping come friday. Let me know if anything of use to you
lee16v
16 Valve

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Corin, i've PM'd you
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> For Sale & Wanted All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: