Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

16V wiring loom - connection to ignition

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mixsynth
Alfa Sprint

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 12:55 am    Post subject: 16V wiring loom - connection to ignition Reply with quote

For those of you who remember what I'm doing... (series 2 16V conversion)

I've now got to the stage where the engine is in, the fuel pump and lines are installed and everything is just about ready to roll. But I need help installing the fuel injection wiring loom correctly.

I've wired up the loom's power connectors (pos/neg) to the battery and the chassis. I've run the pink/white wire coming off the loom right back to the fuel pump.

There's one wire left. Along with the pink/white wire theres a solid pink wire coming from the same point on the loom; on the series 3 it came from, the wire went to the fusebox inside the cabin. I imagine it's the wire from the ignition to make the fuel pump come on with the ignition?

What I need to work out now is: where should this wire go on the series 2 fusebox (in the engine bay firewall compartment)? I can't make head or tail of the wiring diagrams so I don't really know.

Respect to anyone who helps out.
16V conversion pics/videos - now updated with extra pictures and explanations
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Think the pink wire is a +'ve feed when the ignition is switched on

All the best

Keith
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum