Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

QV with injection

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maze123
Alfasud

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 8:13 pm    Post subject: QV with injection Reply with quote

Hi!

I guess some of you have read the topics which Micap has posted. Well, it's my car he's refering to! Smile I believe it's true, that my car is an injection car originally. But it has the other QV features, such as interior and side skirts. Does QV only means that is has these features, which then means that it is possible to have a 33 1.7 called QV with an injection engine!? I mean, a 33 1.7 QV born with an injection engine...I'm a little confused, so I hope someone can give me the answer...

Best regards Mads
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

QV is just short for Quadrofoglio Verde (spelling might be a bit dodgy), which is Italian for "Green Four Leaf Clover", or some such. It does not denote whether the car has fuel injection or not. It normally denotes the sporty models (ie, with the sports interior, etc)

All the best

Keith
Maze123
Alfasud

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!

Okay, thanks! My/our guess is, that it has been the top-model (except for the 16v) in Switzerland, because the 33's with carburetors never were introduced there.
Which adjustments will be necessary to do, if you put in a 16v instead of the 8v!? And what parts will be necessary to change!?

Best regards Mads
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum